Our digital gift cards are available for purchase and use at our Hawthorn Clinic and range from $50 to $1,000.
The voucher can be used on all of our skin, laser and injectables treatments as well as our skincare and makeup products.
You are able to write your own personalised message to the recipient and choose different gift voucher designs, depending on the occasion. The digital gift card will be sent to the email of the designated recipient, or it can be sent to your email if you would like to print the voucher and give it to the recipient in person.
What clinics can the gift voucher be redeemed at?
Facelab’s gift vouchers can only be exchanged for products or services at Facelab’s Hawthorn Clinic.
How long does the gift voucher last for?
The gift voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
No. There are no refunds on gift vouchers.
What if I don’t use the full amount of my voucher in one transaction?
That’s fine. Our system keeps track of how much you have left on your voucher, so next time you come to Facelab, you can use the remaining amount.
My voucher expired but I haven’t used it, can I get cash instead?
No. Any unused value is not refundable and cannot be carried over to the next purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers are issued in AUD only and can be exchanged for products or services at FACELAB Australia Hawthorn Clinic up to the value indicated.
- Any unused value is not refundable and cannot be carried over to the next purchase.
- One Gift Card can be redeemed for each purchase. Not Exchangeable for cash or credit.
- No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged gift vouchers shall not be refunded or replaced.
- If the total amount of the purchase is more than the value of the gift voucher, immediate payment of balance will be required at the time of purchase.
- Should FACELAB Australia suspect any fraud relating to a gift voucher, FACELAB Australia may refuse to honour the gift voucher until FACELAB Australia is satisfied no fraud has occurred.